Photobucket

Friday, February 3, 2012

Playing Catch-up!/ Maddi is 4!/ Maternity Photos

So, needless to say I am way behind on my posting. Considering that the last post I put up was announcing we were pregnant. And I have since given birth to said baby! Ha! And even though there have been many happenings since then, I will just touch on a couple.

One major happening was that Maddi turned 4! So hard to believe. We had her birthday party at Pump It Up this year and she loved it! It was so nice to do a party somewhere else other than our house. They handled the set up and clean up and our job was to just watch Maddi have fun!! It was great!


This isn't a birthday picture. It is actually the picture we used for our Christmas card. But it is the best updated picture I have of Maddi since turning 4 so I thought I would include it! I know I am biased, but isn't she gorgeous?! Love my Maddi girl!!


This is her on her actual birthday opening her gifts from us. Her hair had already gone crazy obviously. Probably from ripping open all of her presents!


I'm 4!!



Now on to other stuff. I had debated on whether or not to do maternity photos with this baby. I seriously do not like the way I look when I am pregnant. I gain way too much weight. Half of it water weight. I swell sooo bad. I started in my 5th month this time with the swelling. My feet would seriously look like the elephant man. I hated it! But I figured to be fair I should do some with this baby, too. So I had my mom take some with Maddi and I. They turned out ok. These were literally done the day before I had the baby. He was due for a c-section on a Tuesday. These were done on Sunday. And that night I ended up going into labor. One day early. I joke that he was just waiting for his mom to take his pictures and then he decided he would come!





This is the only one I am posting with my face! Since having him the swelling and puffiness has already gone down a ton, thank goodness!









This one is our little one's little joke on us! I did this with his c-section due date written on the chalkboard. Which obviously turned out not to be his real birthday since he came a day early! Oh well. I will have to photoshop the date out at some point.


Look at that belly! I had a lot of baby in there!!






So, these were some of my favorites! Next, we will post about the actual arrival of said baby and how he came to be here ever so slightly early!!

No comments: