Photobucket

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today was Moss' birthday! He is now 36! Maddi and I made him birthday brownies this evening. Maddi helped him blow out his candle (no...I didn't light 36 candles!) And Maddi got her first small taste of brownies! She seemed to think it was pretty good! Since his birthday fell during the week we decided not to go out. So, we will have to make up for that later!

On a side note: Speaking of Maddi eating new things, her daycare has been introducing her to new foods more. It started out with breakfast. They asked if they could feed her the school breakfast because she wasn't eating her oatmeal. I said that was fine. So she has been eating things like pancakes, waffles, french toast sticks and even hashbrowns. Then they started trying out some of the lunches with her. She's eaten the mac 'n cheese, of course, and mashed potatoes and some other veggies. They said she ate ham the other day which was kind of surprising to me. The only meat we had fed her so far was some chicken nuggets which she also likes. Then today her daily report sheet said she ate TUNA CASSEROLE! What the heck? I would never have thought to feed my 11 month old tuna casserole! But I guess she ate it and liked it. I'm telling you, these kids never cease to amaze you.




1 comment:

SLK said...

Happy Birthday Moss!!! Good grief...40 is right around the corner :).