Photobucket

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Another Injury Report

I swear...this walking thing is not all it's cracked up to be! Yes, it is cute. But the number of injuries she incurs keeps increasing! This one is from Tuesday. She was walking around with her sippy cup, fell forward, the cup hit the ground, and she hit her nose on the top of the cup. To tell you the truth, I saw her fall but couldn't really tell what she hurt. I just know she screamed and cried the "I'm really hurt!" cry that breaks my heart! I couldn't even see a mark on her until about 15 minutes later when the top of her nose was a little red. Then I kind of figured out what happened. By then she was fine and it really didn't look that bad. I had surgery early Wednesday morning which means Moss takes her to school and I don't get to see her until I pick her up. This is what it looked like when I got her from school this afternoon! I felt soooo bad! Poor baby! AND...I think she's cutting another tooth on her top gum. Not such a good week for poor little Maddi!



1 comment:

The Heninger Family said...

Oh my goodness! That thing is swollen! That's just what happens when babies start walking...Sadee is next! Yikes!