Photobucket

Sunday, June 14, 2009

19 Months Old

Maddi turned 19 months old on Friday! I tried getting pictures of her then, but we were busy eating an early dinner and getting ready for swim lessons so I really didn't get any good ones. So I took some on Saturday while we were out at my parents house. Maddi continues to be such a joy everyday! She is also pretty full of herself. She throws a few more tantrums now that we are approaching the ever-so-feared "terrible twos!" We have had to make use of the "time out" a few times here recently! But overall, it's not that bad.

Her vocabulary is growing by leaps and bounds. Even other people who aren't around her on a daily basis are starting to be able to understand certain things she says now. When I think of how much she has changed developmentally in the last several months, it really blows me away!

I tell her all the time that I wish she would stop growing! If I could just bottle her up right now I would! Of course, then I would miss out on all the other great things she is going to do in the future!








No comments: