Photobucket

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine Cookies!

So, one of my New Year's Resolutions this year was to try and do more stuff in the kitchen, cooking AND baking! I wanted to try new things and not just NOT do them because it looked hard. I saw these cookies on one of the blog sites and decided to give it a go. Some of it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be and other things...well, it's going to take a little practice! These were all supposed to be on sticks but I had trouble with most of them falling off. But I have ideas for next time on how to keep them on. The icing part was the most difficult! But for my first time, I don't' think I did so bad! I definitely got better as I went. Like I said, I will keep practicing! They looked good enough that I am still going to use them for gifts for Maddi's teachers for Valentine's Day!







Maddi really loves them! She has gobbled up a bunch of them already! So even if they don't look that great, at least they taste good! I gave her one of her "Maddi" cookies, but made her pose with it before she ate it! Ha!


I was telling her to hold up her cookie and smile at the camera. But I kept getting her smiling AT the cookie! Too funny!


Yum!


I know she is thinking here, "My mom's the BEST!"-- Ha!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! So who ate Kaily's and Sadee's cookies?!