Photobucket

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Texas Tech/ UT Game

We watched the game this year again with our friends, The Galindos. We met at a restaurant and let the girls, Maddi and Kynli, hang out. The game did not turn out in our favor but Maddi and Kynli had fun. Up until the time Maddi had mega meltdown. She has done so well lately on certain nights we stay out past her bedtime. But not this night. Ugh! Children are so unpredictable.

However, up until mega meltdown, the girls were pretty cute playing together!

That's my girl! A double guns up!

Watching Dora on the iPhone!


So cute! Lots of hugs!



This is my absolute favorite pic of them!

I was trying to get them to just pose with their arms around each other. But I think Kynli thought I was crazy! Look at that face! I think she just wanted to keep giving hugs!

No comments: