Photobucket

Sunday, August 3, 2008

First Post!

This is my first post on the Fennell family blog! I switched to this one because I had a few other friends use this site and I think I like it better. Of course, it will mainly be about Maddi! She is coming up on 9 months soon! I've said it before...time flies! She is crawling everywhere now and has started pulling up on all the furniture! We had to lower her mattress because we find her standing up in her bed when we go in to get her in the mornings! She is eating some finger foods now as well and thinks that is pretty cool! I bought her those puff things Gerber makes about 3 weeks ago to try and get her to eat them but all she did was play with them. So, I took them to school so they could try at snack time and...voila! All it took was her watching the other kids eat and now she eats lots of stuff. We have graduated to Cheerios, cheese, and even toasted bagel! She has also finally cut her second tooth this weekend, too. It's been threatening to come through for about a week now and we finally can see it and feel it today! We went to Babies R Us today and upgraded to the bigger car seat. She has pretty much outgrown the infant one in length and is dang heavy to carry with her in it!


Here's Maddison trying out her bed after we lowered the mattress. Hopefully she won't be able to tumble over now!





Here's Maddison getting kisses from Pato!!


Here's Maddison after she pulled up on the coffee table and is now one-handing it. That's Daddy's arm holding on because he's worried she's gonna crash and fall!




And here she is just being cute! You can see her tooth!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maddi is so photogenic...I know she must have gotten that from you trisha...

stacy

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie!!

SLK said...

Your blog is too cool and Maddison is too cute. I also think the belly pictures with the block letters are perfect. We may have to just steal that idea! :)