Photobucket

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday

Moss was again helping my Dad finish putting in a sprinkler system, so it was Maddi and Mommy on their own for most of the day! Aunt Stacy came over for a little while and kept us company. We should have gotten a picture with her but didn't think about it. So next time we will. Here are some pics from the rest of the day!




Hanging outside after we waved bye to Aunt Stacy.




Mommy put Maddi in a Texas Tech hat since Daddy was gone! Haha!


I got this pic of her in mid-fall!






Playing peek-a-boo over the coffee table!






After we came in from outside I put her in her chair with some snacks so I could do some things in the kitchen and start getting her dinner ready. I looked over at one point and she was happily eating her snacks and then I literally looked over again 2 minutes later and this is what I saw! She just can't hang with Mommy! To be fair, I remember some days early on when she kept me up at night and I felt like this the next day! So I consider it payback!








Maddi pushing her toy ALLL around the living room floor!










Practicing walking with Daddy! She was very happy to see him when he got home!

No comments: