Photobucket

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Shirley Temple

As you can see, I really enjoy taking pictures of Maddi! Here are just some fun pics I took while she was in a good mood! With teething underway, that is not always the case these days!


Here's some showing off her curls! I am currently at a loss of how to manange her hair! Most parents of 8 month old babies don't have to worry about this! Her hair is in a funky phase right now. It's getting longer and poofier! Moss told her the other morning that she looked like she was wearing a clown wig! Poor baby! I can't decide if I should let someone attempt to cut it ( but curly hair is difficult to cut and I'm afraid they would really mess it up!) or just continue to let it be and hope it grows out of the funky phase. In the meantime, I'm actually putting curl gel in her hair in hopes of somehow taming the mane! Here are the pics after I had put the gel in her hair and it had dried a little. Check out the super tight curls! The real test will be to see what it looks like in the morning after she has slept on it!

1 comment:

Summer said...

she is so stinking cute and i love the little tooth. and i absolutely love the curls. i have a feeling kynli's might do something similar to that one day!