Photobucket

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I had another wonderful Mother's Day!! I got to sleep late and when I did get up, Maddi (Moss) had cards and a gift for me. I got another one of my favorite Willow Tree Angels that I love!!! After Maddi's nap, we met my family at The Gaylord Texan to eat and hang out. I had never been inside the hotel before and it was really neat!! The atrium was beautiful!! After we ate, we walked around the atrium and took pictures. We had a great time and I am looking forward to many, many more Mother's Days!!


Sadee is walking now and her and Maddi are so cute together! Sorry, the picture is a little blurry.


Mother's Day kisses for Sissi!

My sweet baby girl!

Kaily took this picture!

My baby and me!


Scott, Sadee, and Ashly.

Moss and Maddi.

The girls loving the fish pond.






All the moms and their babies!




Sharing ice cream with Mommy.

But this big bite is for her!

We managed to find a very nice guy to take a picture of all of us!






Pointing to the model train going around the tracks. She even said "choo choo." Didn't even know she knew that!



2 comments:

Summer said...

great pictures. glad you had a happy mother's day!!

The Heninger Family said...

Aunt Ashly taught Maddi how to say "choo choo" so you can thank me for that!