Photobucket

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Brusha, Brusha, Brusha!

I am finally making teeth brushing part of Maddi's routine. She has actually been brushing for a while now, but not consistently. Usually she just gets the crazy notion to brush her teeth whether it's morning, night, or middle of the day. So I would go get her tooth brush and put some toothpaste on it and she would walk around the house sucking on it. Then she would come back saying "more" because she had sucked all the toothpaste off. So I finally got her a little step stool for the front bathroom and a glass to keep her toothbrush and toothpaste in and we brush our teeth every night before bed. I need to add mornings in, but sometimes trying to fit it in while I am rushing around getting ready for work is tough. But I plan on really giving it a go this week. Anyway, here are some pics of Maddi brushing her teeth on her cute little hippo step stool!





No comments: