Photobucket

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Living Like Gypsies!

I am so far behind on my blogging! I'm just now getting around to blogging about last weekend! On Saturday morning, our a/c went out. Just what you need in the middle of August right? So Maddi and I headed out to my parents house while Moss stayed behind to talk to an a/c guy. They diagnosed the problem as needing a new compressor but they couldn't get the part until Monday. So, Moss joined us out at my parents house to stay the night on Saturday. My mom was actually out of town, so my Dad put us up for the night. Maddi loves going out there and had a great time playing with all the different toys my mom keeps out there.

On Sunday, we headed to Irving to stay with Summer and Augie. We were both going to have to go into work on Monday and they are much closer to work than my parents are which is why we stayed with them on Sunday. And which is why we felt like a bunch of traveling gypsies over the weekend. But Maddi enjoyed playing with Kynli and all her toys, too! We've been wanting to get the girls together for awhile now and although this wasn't how I wished it to happen, it turned out to be great!

Luckily, our air got fixed on Monday. We were lucky enough to have the a/c under warranty so we didn't have to pay the $1500 for the compressor! However, we had to pay close to $900 for the labor! I think I'm in the wrong business!

Maddi playing with new toys at Bud and Sissi's!

Random pics of Maddi!

Maddi's nose started running and she pointed to her nose letting me know she needed someone to get a Kleenex to it. She has been doing that a lot lately. So I ran to get one and when I looked back she was wiping her nose with her shirt! Moss looked over and said "Oh yeah, I may have taught her that." He said the other day they were sitting on the couch and he didn't feel like getting up to get a Kleenex do he just used her shirt! Men!

Kynli and Maddi playing. Maddi is at that age where many things are "mine!" Even if they aren't hers. I am trying to work with her on that, but overall she did well playing with Kynil!




Taking a milk break!

In our pajamas ready to go to bed!



Goodnight hugs and kisses!


Kynli loving on Marley and Maddi looking on with Bob!


Summer and Augie...I think Miss Kynli needs herself a lovie!

No comments: