Photobucket

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Moss!!

Moss turned 37 today!!! Maddi and I made brownies for him this afternoon which was fun! She is getting to the age where she can kind of help with stuff like that which is fun for me!! We gave him his gift this afternoon as well. He told me what he wanted so that made it easy. It's a sawzall. Some sort of saw thing that I'm not sure what he is going to do with it. But, hey, it made shopping for him easy!! Happy Birthday, Sweetie!!!

Maddi helping out in the kitchen!




I tried to get her to taste the batter ( I know! Bad mom exposing her child to possible salmonella! But I did it when I was a kid and I'm still alive!), but at first she would have nothing to do with it. Then I turn around a minute later and this is what she's doing. Typical Maddi! It has to be her idea! I don't give her too many sweets often so she really liked this once she got going!





This is my favorite!!



Mmmmm!


Ooops! Did I mix up the numbers? Haha!!

Daddy with his baby girl!!


Happy Birthday, Daddy!!

No comments: