Photobucket

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Locks of Love

Maddi got her first hair cut today! I really didn't want to do it to tell you the truth. With her hair being super curly I was afraid they would cut too much off. But the ends were getting really thin which caused them to tangle rather badly. We always comb out tangles in the tub and after the tub with detangler but it was becoming quite a chore. With Maddi crying the whole time. Moss finally told me I needed to take her so I gave in.

She did not like it at all at first. She cried when I put her in the chair. She calmed down some but would fuss off and on. It didn't take long. I took her to Sweet N' Sassy. What a cute place! They even put some of hair they cut in a little bag for me to save!

My fear came true though. It did come out shorter than I wanted, but it does look healthier. I just keep telling myself it's hair and it will grow back. I haven't really had a chance to try and do anything with it yet so maybe it's not as bad as I think.









She got glitter sprayed on at the end! It was so cute!

Then they put a glitter star on her cheek! She liked that part!


All done! It's still damp here so you can't really tell the true length! As it kept drying, it kept getting shorter!

Ready to go home! I had bribed her with some stickers when we got there! So she has them stuck all over her shirt!

No comments: