Photobucket

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Our First Thanksgiving To Host!

We hosted our first Thanksgiving at our house this year and, amazingly, it went off without a hitch! I was nervous but excited to do it this year! Moss' family joined us from The Woodlands and his sister, who lives in Arlington, was there as well. I was so glad everything turned out well! We did all the trimmings with a couple new recipes thrown in. I even made my own pumpkin pie! The only problem with doing your own Thanksgiving is that you are too busy cooking to take pictures before hand and too tired afterwards. So, needless to say you will not see any pictures in this post. Sad, I know! I had plans to take a picture of our first turkey and everything. You will just have to take my word for it on how good it all turned out!

I am so excited to look forward to Christmas now! As you can see by my new blog backgrouns being up already!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!

No comments: