Photobucket

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo 2010

We went to the rodeo this weekend in Fort Worth. This was officially Maddi's 3rd rodeo! It gets better each year with her because she is able to enjoy more things. She LOVED seeing all the animals this time! She even enjoyed the rodeo again! I was worried she wouldn't want to sit through it but we had no trouble with her at all! She was so wound up that even though she had only had a 20 minute nap that morning on the way there in the car, that she didn't even fall asleep on the hour ride car trip home! I was shocked! She passed out as soon as she got into bed though! Can't wait for next year!

We did the pictures on the pony first thing so that we could catch the girls in a good mood! : )

I wasn't sure Maddi would sit on the pony because she didn't last year. But once she saw Sadee and Kaily do it she did great!

My cute little cowgirl!




Eating lunch.

Sadee and Sissi.

Kaily!

Maddi excited when the rodeo was starting and all the horses came out. Bob was excited too!



Wild hair!

Not sure what was happening here! I was wearing the hat because neither one of the girls wanted to at the time and we were of limited space so that was the best place to put it. Not sure why Maddi has that shocked look on her face!

She must not have wanted her picture taken here but I wanted to post it because it was the only one I had of her in the hat. My mom has some on her camera so once I get those I will post them.

Maddi very interested in Beauregard. She wouldn't pet him though. Funny, because she pet him last year!


See her oh-so-cute pink John Deere boots?!

Do you see that little stuffed horse she has in her hand? Yep, our little klepto got that for the five-finger discount! They had these tables stuffed with toys they were selling outside the rodeo. I had already made it clear that since I missed the beginning of the rodeo last year, I was not going to miss it this year! We were on our way in and we stopped for my Dad to go to the restroom. When he was done, we started to go to our seats but my mom had been suckered by the kids to stop at one of the tables. She said she was going to let them look and buy them something but I said, no, we could wait until after. I took Maddi's hand and walked forward with her. My mom went ahead and paid for the other girls and when I stopped to (not so patiently--can you tell I hate being late?) wait for them, I noticed Maddi was holding the horse. When my mom caught up I asked her if she had paid for that also and she said no. By then we were way past the table and it would have meant going against traffic and possibly being late to our seats to go back. So we decided to go back and pay after the rodeo. But then we forgot. So I feel bad about that but it is kind of a funny story!

Looking at some baby chicks. What a cute little cowgirl butt!

She loved looking at the pigs!




No comments: