Photobucket

Sunday, January 10, 2010

White Christmas 2009

Finally getting my Christmas pics up!! I have been super busy ever since that I haven't really had a chance. We went out to my parents for Christmas, cam back and worked, went the next weekend to Houston to have Christmas with the Fennell side, came back and worked. My house is a wreck with suitcases and presents that need to be unpacked. And I am completely exhausted because we have been super busy at work! But finally, I have a chance to post!

Christmas was great with all the snow! I remember when it snowed at the beginning of the month and I thought to myself how neat it would have been if it had waited until Christmas! But I didn't have to worry because it snowed again! We were actually driving out to my parents' house when it started snowing pretty hard. By the time we got there it started actually sticking to the ground. It quickly became blizzard type conditions. But we didn't want the kids to miss this experience so we bundled them up to take them out for pictures and to play in the snow! Believe it or not they didn't want to come back in but we were cold!

Maddi had a great Christmas! She still didn't get the whole Christmas think but she's getting close. She knows who Santa is and that he brings presents but I think next year will be the big year! Her favorite movie for about two weeks was Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and then after that, Frosty the Snowman. Luckily, I think she is now moving on to Finding Nemo!

Hope everyone had a great Holiday season!









Setting out cookies and milk for Santa!

Going up to bed Christmas Eve!





This was Moss' special present to Maddi. If you have never read the Llama Llama books by Anna Dewdney you need to! They are super cute. We had Llama Llama Red Pajama first which is my fave! All moms can relate to it! Then we had Llama Llama Mad At Mama which is cute too. Moss found Llama Llama Misses Mama and Maddi was so excited! She says it "Ama Ama."




Playing barrel of monkeys with Uncle Michael.

Christmas Day. The snow was starting to melt so I got Maddi out to play in it one more time.


Talking to Coco the donkey.



At Chili's the next day. She kept wanting to give me hugs! Sweet girl!

No comments: