Photobucket

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Maddi's New Ballet Class

Maddi had her first ballet class on Saturday. It is still a mommy and me class. I look forward to the day I can watch as an observer. But at the moment she still needs some help focusing. She was a little all over the place! The mirrors in the room were fascinating to her and all she wanted to do was run over to them. She would stop and actually try some of the things but then would go wild again until I focused her back. I struggled with whether or not to start her in this class because this makes 3 activities she is in this semester: swim, gymnastics, and dance. But I decided I wanted her exposed to a lot of things and if it seemed too much for her then I would just pull her out of one. But she truly seems to love them all. And it definitely tires her out which is good for mom and dad! She has so much energy! Today we were wishing we had a class to go to to drain some of that energy. She drove us up the wall a little bit. Anyway, here are some cute pictures of her in her ballet outfit! I think she is just the cutest little ballerina!








No comments: