Photobucket

Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

First of all...Yay! I fixed my blog! So happy!

Secondly, I hope everyone had a great Easter! We did! There are tons of pics here.

This was actually Saturday when we went out to breakfast. Another cute shirt I got off of Etsy. She's holding her arms up so I can see the shirt.



Coloring Easter eggs. Again, a lot of pics. But I loved her expressions in all of these. It's so fun to watch them!

















These are my "tie" dyed eggs. I saw it on someone else's blog and thought I'd give it a try. You dye the eggs using actual silk neck ties. It worked ok. I'm going to have to do some tweaking of how I wrap them to get more of the pattern onto the eggs. But it was fun! Will definitely do it again next year!

This one came out the best for the most pattern transferred to the egg.

This was a brown paisley tie. It would have come out better if it had been wrapped differently I think. Still a very cool effect I think.

This one transferred pretty good. But the tie had some dots on it that didn't transfer. So it just looks pink.



Had this one transferred better, I think it would have been my favorite. It was actually a red color that came out pink.



Some of Maddi and Daddy's creations.



Maddi checking out her haul on Easter morning.






After going through her Easter basket, we went outside to hunt eggs. Moss and I got up early to go hide eggs out in our yard while it was still dark! She had so much fun looking for the eggs! I got that on video and will have to post that later!

We met my family at Pappasito's for Easter brunch. They had a mariachi (spelling?) player and and Easter bunny. Maddi was none to fond of either!

Dancing with Sissi.

Sadee LOVED the Easter bunny! She was dancing with her. Maddi ran the other way screaming!

Kaily and Peyton.





































Asleep on the way home...but still has a good grip on her balloons!
Happy Easter 2010!

No comments: