Photobucket

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Vegas Baby!!

I got to go to Vegas this past weekend! Woo hoo! I hadn't been in so long! It was a sort of birthday trip for me. It was a girls weekend (plus my brother because he is 22 and had not been yet.) We stayed at the Wynn. It was really nice! Here are some pics!

Our room.


My mom, me, Stacy (sister-in-law), and Janet (mother-in-law).

Michael, my brother.


We found some lady with a parrot. Not sure why we wanted our picture with the parrot, but we did.





Waterfall at The Wynn.




Eiffel tower drink at Paris. Would definitely go back for one of those! Pina colada...yum!



Again, don't know why we wanted a picture with random cat woman and darth vader...but we did!




Light show down town Old Vegas!


While I was playing in Vegas, Moss took Maddi to his Dad's cabin in Palestine to run around. Here's what they were up to!
























1 comment:

Janet Fennell said...

We loved all the pics. Y'all did a great job. Really good family pic in the Bluebonnets. See ya in a few days. Love, Granma & Granpa