Photobucket

Friday, April 2, 2010

School Easter Egg Hunt

Ok I still haven't completed solved my blog page issues yet. I finally got it to post the pic correctly at the top, but only if I don't have my Blog title over it. Otherwise, it basically doesn't shrink the picture to fit the box even though I have "shrink to fit" check marked. So frustrating. And, for the life of me, I can't find a place to email someone to ask how to correct the problem. Oh well. I guess I will keep working on it.

Maddi had her school egg hunt today and she was so excited to start opening the eggs she found when I picked her up from school. I guess once they did the hunt, they wrapped all the eggs up in their make-shift paper bag basket and put it in their cubby. So they didn't get to open them at school. Which seems a little mean. So as soon as we walked in the door, Maddi plopped herself down on the kitchen floor and started opening them. We were asked to bring plastic eggs to school but they only allowed stickers to be put in them. No candy.

I got Maddi's shirt off Etsy and I thought it was so cute. I had to bribe her with cookies to get her to take pics for me but I finally got a few. She is getting so big! Sometimes I don't even notice how much older she is starting to look until I look at pictures of her. She is at such a fun age right now. Trying at times...but fun!

We are going to dye Easter eggs tomorrow! Should be fun! This year she is really into Easter and tells me she's excited because the Easter bunny is coming and he's going to hide her eggs! So cute! Totally love this girl!

Holding her arms up for Mommy so I could see all of her shirt for the pic!










The Easter cookies I made!

Not great... but the kids won't care!

No comments: