Photobucket

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Gym Graduation

Maddi had her last gym class of the spring semester this last Wednesday. This semester was the first we had done at WinKids. But we had done several other classes at Little Gym last year. We had actually missed class the week before. I knew this was the last class of the semester, but I didn't think much of it because we already enrolled her for the exact same class this summer. She is still too young to move up to the next class. And it will be the exact same time and day. So, again, didn't think much about this being her last class.

Well, I guess at the class we missed, Coach Jack must have told the other parents that he would be doing a little ceremony thing at the end of this class. I noticed all the parents had their cameras and I kept thinking, what's the big deal? We aren't doing anything different. But at the end of the class he did a little ceremony where he gave them all dog tags as their award. Ahh! Now I got why they all had cameras! And all we had were our cell phones. So, that's what I took her picture with. Obviously they aren't great quality, but here they are.

Ta da!

Group shot!

This was at home. I wanted to get a good picture of her wearing the necklace at least.


Ta da again!

No comments: