Photobucket

Sunday, July 12, 2009

20 Months Old

Man, that just sounds too unbelievable that she could possibly be that old! As I was going back through the pictures to edit them, I couldn't believe how big she was looking in some of them. You don't always notice those little changes on a daily basis. We didn't do much today. Moss was out at his Dad's place in Palestine last night. So we went outside for a little while after her nap. But it was soooo hot outside!! I did what I could to get some pics of her during the short time we stayed out there. She's onry with picture taking lately. Really doesn't want to pose for the camera. She makes you work for a good picture! I was sweating by the time we finally went inside!! A lot of them look the same since I couldn't get her to do much. But I posted all of them because I had to work so hard to get them!

An update on the potty training:
We really aren't doing it religiously right now. I just want her to sort of get used to the idea. But I make sure to at least sit her on it once a day to keep with the routine. She likes to sit on it. But she hasn't gone on the potty anymore since the first two times. She doesn't like to sit on it for very long because I think it hurts her little bottom. It doesn't have a soft seat and when she gets up there is a red indented ring on her butt! I do have a soft seated one that sits on the toilet itself but she doesn't like it because it moves around too much. So not sure if I should go shopping for a THIRD seat or just keep on with what we've got. I'll have to do some thinking on that.

Anyway, here are our pics from today!













In all these next ones, she was looking very indignant and I can't think of why! But I thought they were cute!





No comments: