Photobucket

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Santa and Christmas Pics

Finally getting around to posting Maddi's Santa pic. We actually had this done a couple weeks ago. Maddi's school had a Santa come in for pictures one day at the end of November. Although she did well with him last year, not so much this year. She was screaming and crying so much her face was red. I tossed the proofs. So I decided to try something a little different. A friend of ours works in a photography studio that brings a Santa in as well. I thought this might provide a somewhat better and calmer environment. I prepared Maddi all week by telling her we would be going to see Santa. She wasn't too thrilled when we talked about it. But when we got there she warmed up after a few minutes and did great!! I couldn't believe we actually got her to sit on his lap! There were actually a lot of cute ones but I didn't want to spend a fortune on these so I picked just this one. It's scanned in so the quality stinks, but still cute!


Then we did these today which I think turned out cute! Again, they are scanned in but it will have to do!

You can't tell, but her boots are hot pink with red ribbon for laces!



1 comment:

Summer said...

great pics! looks like maddi did a lot better with santa than kynli did!!!