Photobucket

Monday, December 21, 2009

Gingerbread House

So once again I am way behind on blogging. This was from a couple weekends ago. Moss was once again hunting so I went to my mom's with Maddi. I bought a gingerbread house kit to take with me so the girl could do it. My mom had coincidentally bought one as well so we had two! The girls had a great time! Mom and Kaily worked on one while I had the little girls! It was tough trying to keep them from putting their feet through it (they climbed on the table as you will see!) as well as trying to keep them from eating it before we were finished! Mom's and Kaily's ended up falling apart so ours was the winner believe it or not! Ha! We decided maybe next year we will make it a contest between our three families! Can't wait!




















The girls taking a bath together and showing each other their belly buttons!




Wearing Bud's hat!

No comments: