Photobucket

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Table For 4

Yay!! I am so excited! I ordered this little table and chair set for Maddi several months ago for her birthday. Unfortunately, it was not ready in time for her birthday. But it finally arrived today! The chairs, luckily, were already together, but I did have to screw the legs on it. I was just going to wait for Moss to do it. But once I got it out of the box I realized how easy it was and just did it myself. I picked out all the colors and am thrilled with the way it turned out! I was so excited for Maddi to see it when she got home from school. She loved it! We had to leave soon after getting home to do some things, but she was so good while we were out that I let her eat dinner at it. She was so cute sitting at her little table! She made sure to try each chair out and even let Mommy sit with her. I'm so excited she will have a great place to color and play with her tea set and many other things! I think she will really enjoy it!





Maddi trying out her table for the first time while eating a snack after school.

Cheesin' for the camera again!

1 comment:

Summer said...

super cute! i am going to have to get one for kynli sometime too. i love the colors!! and i must tell you that when i first saw the title of your post i thought that it meant that you were pregnant and i got so excited. i guess my thoughts were a little off!! ha!