Photobucket

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ashly's New House

Maddi and I went to see Ashly and Scott's new house today. It is a very pretty house and we enjoyed getting to see it. As well as getting to see Ashly, Kaily, and Sadee! While we were there Maddi decided to do some more walking! Of course I was without the video recorder! I had briefly thought about bringing it but decided not too. Don't know what I was thinking! However, Ashly managed to get it on video with her camera! Yay! Unfortunately, we had difficulty getting it uploaded. Boo again! But hopefully she will either get it uploaded eventually or else I will catch it on our recorder again soon! Here are some pics of us hanging out with all the girls!

Kaily painting.

Kaily took this picture. Not too bad for a four year old.


Maddi wearing Aunt Ashly's hat! Cute!

Maddi and Sadee.



Cute cousins!

Sadee in her exer-saucer!

Kaily entertaining the little girls!

No comments: