Photobucket

Saturday, September 13, 2008

First Steps!!

Maddi took her first steps tonight! Moss and I were on her blanket on the floor and were trying to get her to crawl over to us. Instead she crawled over to the coffee table and pulled herself up. She walked to the corner and let go like she wanted to try and take a step but she fell immediately. She looked so determined and like she was really trying so I stood her up at the coffee table again and she then took 3 steps toward us and then fell. And they were a good 3 steps!! I almost cried because I couldn't believe it. My baby is almost walking!! We will attempt to catch it on video but you know how it goes. She probably won't do it again for a few days or else she will try when I don't have the recorder anywhere near me! I swear she does this on purpose!! But as soon as we get it on video I will post it!

2 comments:

The Heninger Family said...

Hurry up and get over here! I want to see my little Maddison! Get those baby steps on video! I wanna see! I wanna see!

Summer said...

yay maddi!!