Photobucket

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Maddi's Halloween Parade

I finally got around to posting Maddi's school Halloween parade video. I wasn't able to go but Moss did. We just sent her costume to school with her and her teachers put it on for her. I'm sure they just threw it on as quickly as they could since they had so many kids to deal with. You'll notice that it is complete chaos with them having to chase the kids all over. I had put a bow in her hair that morning and they just put her antenna on with the bow and they didn't put it on very well as you'll see. It pops off and just hangs from her bow. It's actually kind of funny. And it's really cute when she finally figures out Moss is there and comes running over!

1 comment:

The Heninger Family said...

That is adorable! Made me crack up! Almost looks like the day care worker accidentally pushed her down. I had to watch it like 5 times!