Photobucket

Monday, November 24, 2008

Cousins

Moss was out of town again on Saturday night so Maddi and I went to my parents house so I would have someone to watch the Tech/OU game with. Not that it was much of a game but I'm not going to get into that! Anyway, we had a great time! Mom and I took the kids out shopping some on Saturday and Sunday. And other than that just hung out and had a good time. There was one funny moment where I was holding Sadee and Maddi didn't like that. She wanted me to hold HER. So I sat her up on my lap next to Sadee. She got the biggest smile and just started hugging on Sadee! It was so cute! Sadee wasn't all that thrilled about it but Maddi kept on hugging her! My mom ran and got the camera and we got some cute pictures! These will be good ones to show them when they are older!



Sadee is not happy!

Somebody help!



Maddi is so happy with herself!

Kaily's picture of Bud!


Looking out the window at Bud and Sissi's.

No comments: