Photobucket

Monday, November 3, 2008

Sick Baby

Maddi has been running a low grade temp since the middle of last week but hasn't been acting sick so I just attributed it to teething. However, I was a little concerned when she woke up this morning again with a fever and now was not acting like she felt all that well. So we kept her home from daycare so Moss could take her to the doctor. Turns out she has an ear infection and is now on antibiotics. Poor baby. She was extremely sleepy this morning, too, some of which we think is her adjusting to the time change. Moss found her asleep on the floor under the coffee table this morning and took some pics. So sweet! The pictures are a little grainy because they were taken with our video camera because he couldn't find the other one, but you get the idea.

On another note, although her official 12 month check-up isn't until the 14th they did weigh her today. She weighed in at 21 lbs 8.5 oz. I can tell you that she feels like she weighs much more than that!


2 comments:

Summer said...

poor baby. i hope she feels better soon! thank yall again for coming over on saturday. we had a great time!!

The Heninger Family said...

It's amazing how kids can fall asleep almost anywhere and in almost any position! I have one of Peyton half on, half off of a chair. Remember how I also did that when I was his age? I should post the two pics next to eachother if I can find mine!