Photobucket

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Our 3rd Anniversary!

Well, it is mine and Moss' 3rd wedding anniversary today. It is so hard to believe that that much time has gone by! I still remember our wedding like it was yesterday. Things have obviously changed much since then. Unfortunately, we did not get to really celebrate today. I had planned on trying to at least do something special at home but as you know, the best laid plans, yada, yada... I have surgery days on Wednesdays and at the beginning of the week we started off having 2 minor surgeries scheduled. By Tuesday morning we had added on 2 more which I wasn't thrilled about but they were still relatively small and we still should have been done by early afternoon. Again, Murphy's Law and all that, things didn't go as planned. What should have been approximately a 7 hour day turned into an 11 hour day. I didn't get home until after 7 tonight. Needless to say, I am not happy. I AM extremely tired though. So, while it is disappointing to not be able to celebrate our anniversary properly, we plan on making up for it soon. And it doesn't change the fact that I still feel extremely blessed to have found the man of my dreams! I appreciate and love him more and more each day and I look forward to many more happy years to come! And now I am going to bed!

2 comments:

Summer said...

i kept looking at the date today and i kept saying to myself "i know something is today" and i just couldnt think of it....and now i remember. anyways, happy anniversary. sorry it wasnt great but hopefully yall will get to celebrate soon!

The Heninger Family said...

Hope you have a Happy Anniversary celebration when you have the time for one!