Photobucket

Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Party

Moss went hunting this weekend so it was girls' weekend for Maddi and I. On Saturday morning, I took Maddi to get pictures taken in her Christmas dress. She was very good while we were there and didn't give me any trouble at all. Then we went out to my parents' house for the night. My mom's school Christmas party was that night and has it happened all the Trevino's were present and accounted for. A very rare occasion. We did miss Moss, Scott, and Peyton though. : ( Anyway, we had a great time! Maddi was a handful, though! She lasted a whole 5 minutes in her high chair and then she wanted DOWN! She ran around that place like she owned it. Which left me chasing after her the entire time. A few times I tag teamed with my mom, dad, or brother (Ashly was busy enough with her own) to keep her from getting into trouble. We left after her official bedtime but she went to sleep as soon as we got home and did great! Thanks Mom for a great party!





Maddi getting into all the door prizes under the tree.

Maddi running wild!



Maddi with Shaughnary, my mom's school counselor.

All the Trevino's in one place!

Sadee showing off her teeth!




Found your nose Sissi!






Maddi showing off her mouthful of teeth!

"Hmmm...I bet I could rearrange these ornaments better than they did!"



Sunday morning before we left.

No comments: