Photobucket

Monday, December 22, 2008

Trevino Christmas

Sunday night we had Christmas with my family since we will be in The Woodlands with Moss' family on Christmas day. We had it over at our house which was really exciting for me! It's our first family Christmas to actually host! We had a great time! All the kids ran around and played together (except for Sadee who still isn't quite mobile yet.) We received lots of great gifts and Maddi loved all of her new toys! I really love it when all of my family can actually be in one place at the same time! It is very rare for that to happen these days since we are all so spread out. But I guess that is what Christmas is about...bringing everyone together! I can't wait until next year! That will probably be the only way we can all be together at the same time again! Haha!

Maddi eating the Christmas cookie that Sissi gave her.

Peyton and Kaily.

Kaily playing Santa!




Peyton with all his loot!

Peyton guarding his loot from Maddi!

Me with all my loot!


Sadee is done with opening gifts!






Maddi got this shopping cart from my brother. She LOVED it!









Trying to get Maddi to wear the Santa hat. She didn't like it too much.


The Heningers! What a cute family!

Trying to get all the cousins together for a picture. It never quite worked out! Peyton wouldn't smile in this one.

Peyton is smiling, Maddi is at least looking at the camera, but Kaily and Sadee aren't looking.

OK, Peyton is smiling, Sadee and Kaily are smiling, but now Maddi isn't looking.

And...they're done!

No comments: