Photobucket

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our Jam Packed Weekend

Well, we had another busy weekend! It seems all our weekends are busy lately. And now with the holidays upon us, even more so! On Saturday, we went to get Maddi's 1 year old pictures done. They were taken in Dallas at the Hickory Street Annex. It is such a cool place! They do a lot of weddings and other events but the venue is very artsy which makes it a great background for photos. I think they are going to turn out great! We had Amy from Simply Captivating take them again. She took Maddi's 7 month portraits which turned out great as well. As soon as the proofs are up I will let everyone know in case anyone wants to take a look! I have to say, both Moss and I were completely worn out by the end of the hour! Jumping up and down and doing everything just short of standing on our heads to get her to smile can do that to ya! Overall, she did great though! I can't wait to see them!

On Sunday morning we went to pick out our Christmas tree. We got as far as setting it up in the living room and pulling all the decorations down out of the attic. But we have yet to decorate the tree. It seems like every year we take so long to get everything up that we finally get it done just in time to take them down again! Sheesh! Moss did get some of the outside lights done, too. While he was doing that, Maddi and I went to Noelle's birthday party. Noelle is Amy's daughter (Maddi's photographer) who just turned 2. The party was in Grapevine at Let's Pretend Tea Parties. It was such a cute place to have a little girl's party! We had a great time! Needless to say I am tired though after the long weekend! I wish I had one more day before work tomorrow! I thought Maddi would be exhausted too, however, as usual she never does what you think she's going to do! I put her to bed and that girl sat in her crib and babbled for another hour before finally quieting down and going to sleep! Maybe she was just wound up from all the weekend's activities! Anyway, she is asleep now so I am going to head that way myself! Here are some pics from our weekend!


Our little Christmas tree shopping helper!


Moss with the tree we picked!

Big, strong Daddy carrying our tree up to the counter!

Maddi likes the tree we picked!

Before the party!


Singing "Happy Birthday" to Noelle!

Maddi crawling around under the table. I think she ate a few things off the floor, too. Hmm.

Maddi helping Noelle open her gifts.

There was a Christmas light show to music just outside the shop. It was really pretty and Maddi enjoyed it!

Amy and Maddi!

The girls enjoying the party.

Look Mommy!

Maddison and Addison (funny, huh!).

1 comment:

The Heninger Family said...

We picked our tree out yesterday too!