Photobucket

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hangin' With Bud & Sissi

Maddi and I hung out at my Mom and Dad's house for a little while today. They just recently got a trampoline. They are not my favorite things, but currently none of the children are really old enough to do much that could cause harm. Kaily and Peyton, who are both 4, only jump a few inches off of the surface. But we took Maddi outside and put her on it. She wasn't too sure about it. I bounced with her a little bit but she wanted off pretty quick. I can tell you, jumping on one of those things at 30 is MUCH different that jumping on it at 13! I can't believe I used to do backflips on those things! Anyhow, after the trampoline Maddi wanted to play ball. That's her new favorite thing to do. She can say and sign the word ball and does so every time she sees one. It's really cute. Maybe she'll be a great soccer/basketball/volleyball player!











Playing with moon sand! She tried to eat it several times. Which is why I politely declined when my Mom offered to send it home with us!

When we got home Maddi wanted to play with her doll. Here she is dragging it around by the hair. Nice, huh?


Remember when you loved playing in your Mom's laundry basket?!

1 comment:

The Heninger Family said...

She has pig-tails! Too cute! Oh, and Mom has been trying to send the Moon sand home with me too! No thanks!