Photobucket

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Little Gym

Maddi started her first day at The Little Gym this morning. It was so much fun! She was a little hesitant at first and wanted me to just hold her. But she never cried and I kept encouraging her to join in and eventually she warmed up. She "swung" on the bars (with my help of course), climbed over the obstacle course, we rolled down the "cheese wedge" mats together, played with balls and bubbles, and danced to music! She loved it! I had a hard time getting her to leave! She especially enjoyed playing with the balls and bubbles. She was supposed to be rolling the ball with another little boy named Cash, but she kept getting up and running over to other groups wanting their ball. She wanted them all! She was so funny. And she was very upset when the balls were put away. We were both tired afterwards! She fell asleep after only 5 minutes in the car on the way home. I can't wait for Moss to come next week! I think he will really enjoy it. I wanted to take pictures but since I was doing everything with her I couldn't. I got a couple of her afterwards and you can kind of see the gym in the background. I'll try to get some action shots next week when Moss is with me.


I was glad I thought to bring her water afterwards. She had worked up a thirst!

1 comment:

The Heninger Family said...

I love it! I want to come to one of her sessions! What time are they at on Saturdays?