Photobucket

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hornets For The Cure

On Friday, Maddi and I drove out to Azle to watch the Azle Varsity girls basketball team play. My dad is an assistant coach. They were hosting the Hornets For The Cure and all the proceeds were being donated to breast cancer research. Moss went hunting this weekend so it was just the girls again. We had a great time and Maddi really enjoyed watching the game. She loves anything with a ball! It's her favorite thing to play with right now and say. Everybody wore pink. Even the girls had pink uniforms for the night which I thought was pretty cool!

We didn't leave until 7:45 which is already 15 minutes past Maddi's bedtime and we had an hour to drive back. She had a little nap on the way out which helped. She stayed up the entire way home and was only slightly irritable. We got home at 9:00 and I put her straight into her pj's and into bed and she did great! She could have given me a much harder time, but she was wonderful! What a good little girl I have!

Sissi, me, Maddi, and Bud.

The pink uniforms.

No comments: