Photobucket

Friday, January 16, 2009

Our Little Flirt

So everyday when I pick Maddi up from school I read what the teacher writes on her daily report sheet. Here's what today's said:



Oh my goodness! I think I am in trouble! Moss certainly wasn't happy about her kissing little boys. He gave her a talking to at the dinner table! Who knew we had such a flirt on our hands?
On another note, today was the first full day sans bottle. Moss and I switch out every 2 nights with bedtime duty. Tonight happened to fall on a Daddy night. I offered to switch nights with him and do the first no-bottle night. But like a good Daddy he said he would do it. And she did great! I'm not getting too confident yet. With Maddi, sometimes the full realization of what's really happening doesn't hit her until a couple of days into it. But we are keeping our fingers crossed! We threw all her bottles away so we wouldn't be tempted to give in. So we are officially bottle free! Yay!
I also signed Maddi up for Little Gym class this week. She won't actually start until next Saturday but I am so excited! I think it will be something really fun for us to do together on the weekends! She will also start swim lessons in March! I'm really looking forward to it!

1 comment:

The Heninger Family said...

Wow! Swim lessons already?! I don't think I'm ready for my baby niece to do that yet. I think Aunt Ashly will have to be there too to make sure she is okay! :-)