Photobucket

Saturday, January 17, 2009

These Boots Are Made For Walking

We are going to the Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo in a couple of weeks, so I recently went looking for some boots for Maddi to wear. I found some in her size online and we just got them in today. They are so cute and fit great! I tried them on her and let her walk around in them outside this evening. It took awhile for her to get used to them but she did great and loved them! I can't wait to go to the rodeo!

A close-up of the boots.


Running from Mommy!

Running off with Mommy's mail!

This was too funny! I guess because the boots are higher up on her legs than her normal shoes, she was having trouble standing up after she fell down. After I cruelly stood by and took pictures and laughed, I finally had to help her stand up!


This was her throwing herself on the ground refusing to go back inside! What a drama queen!

This is from a few days ago. I had put her hair in pigtails for school and she looked so cute!


On the bottle front, she didn't do quite as well tonight but still not bad. She cried a bit for her bottle but Moss just kept offering her her sippy cup of milk. He kept reading her book to her and finally she gave in and took the cup. He read an extra book to her for being such a good girl and then finally she handed the cup to him and he was able to turn out the light and put her into bed. We haven't heard a peep from her since! It's my night tomorrow night, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments: