Photobucket

Sunday, April 12, 2009

17 Months Old

Today was not only Easter but also marks Maddi's 17 month old milestone. I usually make sure she is in a cute outfit to do her monthly pics but since today was Easter she was already in a cute dress and I already posted a lot of her pics in the previous post. So here's just a few more.

I sat down to make a list of all the words she can say and, wow, it's a lot. So even though I've posted words in her last monthly posts I'm just going to list them all here.

mama, dada, Pato, dog, cat, cookie, ball, baby, more, milk, outside, shoe, sock, hi, bye, movie, sit (to the dog), good boy (after he sits), what's that?, please, thank you, Elmo, book, Bob (her monkey), five (like high five), mine, Sadee, macaroni, Bud, bubbles, moo, bird, duck, uh oh, Boo!, cheese, jacket, and her all time favorite right now--NO!

She can also point to her eyes, ears, nose, mouth, hands, feet, toes, tummy, and hair!

Some of her favorite things to do right now are play outside, read books, watch Baby Einstein, and blow bubbles!

She's getting so much bigger everyday! It's hard to believe that 18 month mark is just right around the corner! I try so hard to soak up every minute of her but when I look back at just a few months ago, it's already hard to remember! This growing up stuff is very bitter sweet!




No comments: