Photobucket

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Pics From The Park

Moss is out of town turkey hunting this weekend. So, it's just Maddi and I. So far we have had a GREAT weekend! Sometimes it can be tough without Moss here to give me a break every now and then but she has been a complete angel. We had a great day today. I took her to the park before dinner and she loved it, of course. I found out she can say "slide" and "swing." Our only sub par moment tonight was when we left the park. She cried. :( But she soon cheered up again. I was also shocked at how big she seemed at the park tonight. By that I mean, she was able to climb all over that play ground equipment without any help from me. Last time we went, which was about a month ago, I was still having to help her climb the stairs and I was running around the thing the whole time afraid she was going to fall off. She was starting to be able to do the slide on her own but she would slide off onto her bottom. This time she was very steady going up the steps and she would slide down all the slides, even the big one, and land on her feet! That may seem like such a silly thing to focus on, but it just seemed like she grew up overnight! In a way that makes me sad, but happy too. I took some more pics of her at the park to play with my camera again. They are kind of bluish because I didn't have it on quite the right setting until some of the later pics. But they still turned out cute. I'm still getting a hang of the focus with it too. It's very sensitive! Anyway, I can't wait for Moss to get home tomorrow! We miss him!











I had finally switched the setting on this one. It makes it look not quite as cloudy as it actually was.

No comments: