Photobucket

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ladybug, Ladybug Fly Away Home

I'm truly not trying to bore anyone with park pictures. But really, whenever we just try to get her outside some, it's usually in the front yard or at the park. So, that's where most of my pics get taken. Moss went with us on Saturday. We actually decided to be ambitious and we walked to the park while pulling Maddi in the wagon. It was an overcast, warm day, but there was enough of a breeze to keep us cool. We had a great time! Maddi loved being pulled in the wagon and of course, her favorite, being pushed in the swing. When we were walking back, I happened to look down and see a ladybug. So I stopped to pick it up and show Maddi. I thought she'd freak out about it, but when she saw it crawling on my arm, she wanted nothing but to have it on her arm too. I was amazed! It would fly off and land in the wagon or on her leg and she'd pick it up with her thumb and index finger and look up at us and smile, like, "Okay, I've got it. Let's go!" Poor little bug, I think, was a little traumatized by the time we finally let him get back on his way! Once Moss let it fly off, Maddi kept asking "Where'd it go?" and holding her hands face up. So cute! So here are some of our pics. I tried to put in some different ones so they weren't just ones of her sliding and swinging as usual. Hope I don't bore you too much!



See! Here both Maddi AND Moss swinging! : )



OK, a few are just of her sliding and swinging! So sue me!



Taking a break with Mommy.


This is her looking through the hole in the little tube thing. So cute!


And her trying to stick her whole head through.

And here she is with the ladybug. Like I said, she LOVED it!




And looking cool (and rather messy) in her shades!

1 comment:

The Heninger Family said...

That's so cool that she loved the ladybug! At what age are you going to show her the ladybug tattoo on your shoulder, Mommy?? ;-)

Anyway, NEVER a bore! The pictures look so good with that camera of yours!