Photobucket

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Our Easter

These pics actually begin from Saturday night following our bluebonnet adventure. We colored Easter eggs and I can say without doubt that it is not a good idea with a 17 month old! But we did it and we will always have that memory of the first time we dyed Easter eggs with Maddi! I posted some pics of our creations.

Sunday morning we let Maddi dig through her Easter basket. Even though this is her second Easter, this was the first year she's had a basket. Last year, she was still too small to get it. I think she had fun this year. We even did an egg hunt in the house. She walked around with her basket and her eyes would light up when she found one and she'd make an "O" shape with her mouth. It was so cute!

We have a tradition for the last 5 years or so of meeting with my family at Pappasito's for lunch on Easter. So that was where we were this year. We had a great time and can't wait for next year!




Not happy here because I wouldn't let her do what she wanted to do which was splash the dye everywhere!

Our Elmo and Abby Cadabby eggs!

Our camouflage eggs.

Random creations!





Making a mess with the grass of course!

My mom's Easter bags for the girls.

Maddi did NOT like the Easter bunny!

My mom got the girls Easter cookies that came with food coloring markers so they could draw on them and then eat them!

Maddi's cookie.


Sadee's cookie.






Since my birthday is tomorrow I got surprised with the obligatory singing of Happy Birthday at the restaurant. Thanks guys! That's also why I'm wearing the crown in all the pictures!

YUM!

Maddi's "cheese" face! She is actually saying cheese!

The guys had kid duty for awhile!


Maddi and Sadee kissing!

Somehow the camera got a smudge on it for some of the pics. But they are still cute.



Hope everyone had a Happy, Happy Easter!

No comments: