Photobucket

Friday, February 13, 2009

1 Year, 3 Months, & 1 Day Old

Ok, so here are some better 15 month pics of my big girl Maddi. She had her Valentine's Day party at school today so she was in her special Valentine's Day shirt and bow. She looked so cute! I'll also update on some of the stuff she's doing now. It's not too different from the last update though. She LOVES to be chased and to play hide-n-seek. With me being the one hiding of course. She loves it when I jump out from where I'm hiding and yell "boo." She jumps a mile but then just starts laughing! She doesn't like it when Moss and I are affectionate with each other at all. She stares and then starts getting mad and stamping her feet. It is sooo funny!
Some new words she's saying: "ball" consistently now,"dog", "hi", "more", "milk", and my new favorite, "Elmo!" Although it sounds more like "memo." It is too cute! She'll also point to things and say "What's that?" And she still says "Uh oh" about a gazillion times a day. That's about all I can think of right now. She's less of a "baby" and more of a "little girl" every day. Which is exciting and sad at the same time. She is just so much fun right now!


Before school this morning.


These are all taken after school. The chair is new. She's been watching Baby Einstein videos some lately and the only thing I had for her to sit on was this wooden flip stool/chair that was small and not that comfortable. I had been wanting to get her one of these chairs for awhile and this seemed to be a good time. I wish I had had it early on to do her monthly pictures in like some of my friends, but oh well. Maybe the next baby will be lucky enough. Moss wants to steal it already to sit in while he plays video games. Nice, huh? She has a little bit of a snotty nose in these pics but she has an absolute melt down anytime I go near her nose with kleenex. So I decided to fore go the battle at the time I was taking pictures.








She loved the chair! At first she sat so sweetly and calmly in it. Then she figured out how to climb up and down out of it and proceeded to do so until she drove me nuts! Then she started pushing it around and then standing up in it! Ahhh! I think she thinks it's her job in life to drive my crazy some days. Hopefully, the newness will wear off soon and she'll just learn to sit in it quietly. Yeah, right.


Maddi made this Valentine's Day plate at school. We paid for it, of course. They had someone come into the school and do it. They also did it at Christmas and I had ordered some for the grandparents that turned out so cute! I had wanted one then but since it was Christmas I decided not to spend the extra money. Then I really wanted one after I saw theirs. So I got a Valentine's one instead. I like the Christmas one better, but this one is really cute, too!

No comments: