Photobucket

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday At The Park

Maddi and I hung out with my parents today. I'll go ahead and post a disclaimer here: This is a LONG post with lots of pics! First, we went to On The Border, where my brother is currently working, to eat lunch. After that, we went to the park. Maddi had a great time and completely wore herself out! We have a park near our house, but it's not that great. However, I'm thinking that as the weather starts to get warmer, a trip to the park every weekend to expend some energy is a great idea! She is currently in her room SOUND ASLEEP! So as I said, on to the pics!

My little tortilla chip eater!


Breaking the rules with Bud and Sissi and getting out of her chair! She actually sat in a booster seat for the first time and did fairly well.


Lovin' on Bud!



Kaily and Aunt Trisha.

Making faces for the camera!

Uncle Michael got Maddi a balloon!

Kaily gave that candy necklace to Sissi who let Maddi suck on it ALL afternoon!

On to the park!
























Looking a little tired here.


Sadee and Peyton finally showed up!


One tired baby! Notice she is now wearing the candy necklace. Thanks, Sissi.

1 comment:

The Heninger Family said...

Love these pics! In the OTB pictures, Maddi doesn't look like a 1-year old! She looks like she's two! Such a big girl so fast! :-) :-(