Photobucket

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Molars

Maddi is finally starting to get her molars in. I had noticed this one spot on her gums that has been really swollen now for about a week or two and have been watching it for a tooth. Today, I finally was able to see some white poking through and stuck my finger in there and sure enough, I could feel a tooth. I tried looking to see if I could see any more but of course she won't let me look long enough to really tell. I'm sure molars don't feel good coming in. I haven't really noticed too much fussing before today. She woke up during the night Sunday night, so that tooth might have been the culprit. And today after I picked her up from daycare, she was great until dinner time. She ate a few bites of food and then went ballistic! I could not figure out what was wrong. Then that's when I noticed the tooth. Moss came home about that time. We gave her some Motrin but of course it takes awhile to take effect. So she was still crying hysterically. I was really having a tough time, so Moss, God love him, took her outside for a few minutes so I could go change out of my work clothes and get a break. After that she calmed down. She went to bed pretty easily. I'm just hoping the Motrin we gave her earlier carries her through the night!

1 comment:

jessib3 said...

Good to hear from you! Great looking blog too!! I am new to a the jazzy part of blogging, but I am getting there. You little girl is ADORABLE!!!