Photobucket

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Four New Words

Maddi continues to add new words to her ever growing vocabulary. She added two new ones today when we were at the park. I decided to take her to the one near our house because it was such a beautiful day! Two of the new words are "mine" (which I'm not too thrilled about) and "bubbles." They do bubbles at the end of Little Gym class and since then she is obsessed with them. I was making bubbles in her bath the other night and she started repeating the word back and now she has that word down! She says it really cute, too, because she can't really pronounce the end "les" part. The "mine" I'm sure she learned at school.

The two words I heard her say clearly today were "ow" and "no." She bumped her head a couple times today and said "ow." I thought that was so cute! And she has kind of said "no" before today but not very clearly and she usually repeated it several times so it sounded like "nah, nah, nah, nah, nah." She generally said it when she didn't want to do something we were trying to get her to do. But today, there was another little boy playing on the gym equipment and he was trying to follow her into the tube thing and she turned around and said clear as day "No!" I thought that was too funny! Anyway, just because I think she's cute, here are a few park pics from today.





No comments: